29.4.12

Sense of Touch by Alizee Perrin.



For my project, I particularly attach importance to the sense of touch. The TED theme about minimizing wastes is very interesting for my own practice because I will use materials, as metal pieces, plastics, textiles that people throw out in a bin. I will give them a second life. I create designs and experiments inspired by natural shapes and organic forms found in the nature. I would like to create a dialog with the nature. The TED theme about design that looks at models from nature and history fit very well with this part of my project. It is interesting for my shape’s design but also for the content. The part about biomimicry was really useful; to create illusions in my materials, I take inspiration from animals and plants protections. 

alizeeperrin@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment